The Ontario Human Rights Commission (OHRC) and the Human Resources Professionals Association (HRPA) invite you to a:
Webinar on the Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed
Tuesday, April 12, 2016 | 12:00 noon - 1:00 p.m.
This free one-hour event features:
- overview of the Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed
- explanation of various forms of creed discrimination
- opportunity to ask questions about creed beliefs and the duty to accommodate
Who should attend?
- employers, service and housing providers
- persons who experience creed discrimination and/or commonly require creed accommodation
- Indigenous persons
- people who face discrimination because they do not follow a creed
About the presenter: Remi Warner Ph.D.
Remi Warner is a social anthropologist who works as a Senior Policy Analyst at the OHRC. He develops and drafts public policy on a range of human rights and social justice issues. He also delivers public education and undertakes consultations with stakeholder groups and the broader public. He is the author of the OHRC’s Policy on preventing discrimination based on creed.
Register by Friday, April 8, 2016 at bit.ly/creedwebinar.
For technical support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.